Sub U Systems is a successful and growing thirteen-year-old technology company that designs, develops, and produces highly secure, robust, exceedingly flexible IP tactical networking and computing appliances, including IoT and M2M solutions, to Military, Government, and commercial customers globally. The Sub-U Systems brand targets new markets for our existing technology portfolio.
Sub U Systems believes companies in any industry can benefit from a highly secure, high-performance information security solution. We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell our solutions and equipment to the Military, Government, and First Responders. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Sales Reps/Account Managers are often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows. As such, it’s essential that our Sales Representative be personable and professional.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with customer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual lead generation through the successful implementation of sales, marketing strategies, and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Attend trade shows and Customer sites/events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, or similar field
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales within a B2B, Federal Government, or DOD setting
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Availability to travel to trade shows and customer sites/events, once the pandemic allows
- Experience analyzing RFPs and bid documents, compiling cost estimates, and writing bid packages and proposals.
- Experience working in tech or other verticals
- Experience in sales to the Federal Government and DOD setting
- Experience with network technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, proposal, and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to structure/manage business dynamics with strong strategic thinking and planning skills, and strong risk management skills
We provide a work environment that is fast-paced and allows for practical and innovative solutions. Sub U offers a friendly work environment where all employees are highly motivated towards a common goal of providing customers with the best product/solution possible. Our employees take tremendous pride in the products and solutions developed. As a result, employees share in the success of the company through benefits, including:
- Medical Insurance subsidy
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued each pay period
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Professional development
- Fitness or healthy lifestyle incentives
- Potential for Profit Sharing based on overall company performance
Applicants must be a United States citizen and must be willing to undergo a background check since this position requires the ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance. Qualified employees may receive a security clearance. In addition, candidates who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Sub-U is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Applicants should email their resume AND cover letter to [email protected]